Wednesday 26 October 2016

Introduction


This is my first blog and I am starting it with the intention to share my knowledge with the whole world. Comments are welcomed  to improve each and every page. 

About Me:

I am open source consultant. Presently with CISCO delivering end to end projects. Have sound knowledge on PostgreSQL, MySQL and Data ware housing tool like Netezza and Amazon Redshift. Though I am Oracle Certified Professional too.

About the Blog:

I am creating this blog to write internal about open source DB and also I will share about Linux and Networking which is part of DB. I will also share my experience to handle various scenarios and also will keep an update on the implementation in simple terms.

Conclusion:

Lets start the journey with good note and have a very good knowledge sharing among all the experts. Thank you for reading my blog. Do comment and share the information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment